Sunday, August 6, 2017

What Books Have You Reread?

In my recent post about Tackling the Fields, I mentioned that I am adding this to my "keeper shelf". I liked it so much that I want to reread it someday. It's just so hard to fit in "rereads" because there are so many books I haven't read yet that look so good! I have actually reread a few books over the years...multiple times! Here's my list:




The Princess by Lori Wick. This is such a sweet and wonderful story. 


Secrets by Robin Jones Gunn. This book was why I fell in love with Christian fiction. Not only was it a wonderful story, it impacted my spiritual walk.


Waterfalls by Robin Jones Gunn. I absolutely love this book. When I read (and reread a few times) this book, I could so relate to the main character. This book also inspired my spiritual walk and inspired me to plant a garden. :) 

That's it! Those are the only novels I ever recall reading more than once! I have a shelf full of books I'd like to read again, but my "to be read" pile looms large in front of them. 


What books have you reread?



No comments:

Post a Comment